Tuesday, April 9, 2019

what I think about robots

I think robots can have a helpful use in military. Robots have the ability to do the same tasks in military operations without humans ever having to get involved. This would allow for humans to not have to risk their lives and would prevent human error. People would never have to be near the battlefield because robots can be controlled from far away. Robots that are being used for daily life are not a good idea in my mind, I think humans as a population are getting lazy and with the addition of robots it makes people have to do even less. Robots are also being able to do jobs that humans do already which could take away jobs in the future and people will start losing money if a robot takes their job. I do not think robots are a good idea to be implemented into society, I think military use robots are a good idea however so that people do not have to risk their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment